Pintail Capital Partners is a Greenville, SC, based commercial real estate company with reach across the southeastern United States. Pintail draws upon more than 75 years combined experience to serve clients in retail, medical and professional office leasing, development and sales. Our collaborative approach harnesses the unique talents of each team member. At Pintail, we are proud of the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, fun-loving culture we have created that promotes teamwork, an excellent client experience, and differentiates us within our industry. Our culture is what drives everyone in our office and it is also what defines us as an employer.
We are seeking a Sales Support Specialist / Office Manager who will be a vital part of our office environment. This person will play a key support role for Pintail’s brokers, helping them prepare for meetings and close deals. The work of this individual will directly impact the company’s growth as well as each brokers’ success.
At Pintail we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team including self-motivation, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office. We also believe that, with hard work and a positive attitude, every member of our team has the potential to shape their role and grow with us as a company.
This position will serve to empower the brokerage, development and investment sales divisions of the company through providing support to our team.
Our team thrives by being collaborative and enthusiastic - an overall positive attitude is one of the most important considerations. This role must utilize excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as an ability to be oriented towards revenue generation.
Pintail’s office is in the heart of downtown Greenville, at 135 South Main Street, Suite 101. Daily activities will include:
• Maintain front office presence during business hours – greet and direct all visitors as they arrive, keep space neat & professional
• Provide support for partners, brokers and all Pintail team members
• Maintain electronic filing systems on SharePoint
• Keeping Costar, LoopNet, and Pintail’s website up to date with current listings and recently sold properties
• Be active in and assist in the maintenance of Pintail’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system - Pipedrive
• Providing traffic counts, demographic data, and various data points from Costar or GIS for specified properties
• General administrative contribution including fielding incoming calls and firstname.lastname@example.org email routing
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, UPS & FedEx
• Prepare listing, lease and contract documents for brokers and assist with organization of files
• Manage critical listing dates including expiration dates and assist brokers with renewals
• General office organization, office supply restocking, maintenance of office equipment (printer)
• Manage office common rooms, making sure they are straightened before / after meetings; manage conference room calendar
• Maintain inventory for client gifts and lead gifting initiatives
• Assist in the onboarding of new employees and brokers
• Coordinate/collaborate with Pintail’s Directors of Marketing and Operations
Position Hours: This is a full-time salaried position, 8:30 – 5:30 Monday – Thursday and 8:30 – 4:00 on Friday. Because the brokers are in and out of the office regularly, it is very important that the person in this position arrives on time and is in the office during working hours, apart from a daily lunch hour.
Benefits: Two weeks paid vacation; health insurance allowance
Please submit resume to Penn Williams: email@example.com